• Being more open to change.
• Exploring ways of enabling others to develop whilst not doing things for them.
• Accepting that feedback is developmental and not personal.
• Using logic in your future plans.
• Being ok with saying no - you can’t please everyone.
• Exploring strategies to deliver those unpleasant decisions
• Standing up for your own rights as well as those of others.
• Making rational and impersonal decisions.
• Taking time out for you and managing your energy.
Red Velvet - Happiness
The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate: each choice, each moment, a moment in the ripple of time. Enough ripple, and you change the tide… for the future is never truly set.
fear makes companions of us all
you were in the d a r k n e s s too
so I stayed in the d a r k n e s s with you